Have Your Voice Heard
SalesDrive, LLC is committed to providing our readers with valuable content related to interviewing, hiring and managing salespeople, as well as improving sales teams.
As such, we welcome guest posts aimed to provide the same helpful and unique experience for our visitors. Please follow the guidelines below if you would like to have your post considered for publication on our site.
- Write a post with useful content. Always ask: “How will the readers benefit from this?”
- Please familiarize yourself with the content on our site. Aim to address common issues for sales managers, but avoid covering topics identical to the ones we have already published.
- Please ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- SalesDrive, LLC does not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts
- Submissions that closely adhere to our guidelines are much more likely to be published!
Your Post Must:
- Be relevant to our audience.
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Have a conclusion.
- Use headings, subheadings, bulleted lists and short paragraphs so it is easy to read.
- Be 1000 – 2000 words long.
- Be proofread for spelling and grammar. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Have links to at least one post already published on SalesDrive, LLC, as well as any external sources used in your research.
- Be submitted as a Word document.
- Have never been published previously.
How to Submit Your Article
- Carefully review all of the guidelines listed on this page.
- Submit your final draft (as a Word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Start the Subject line with “Guest Post”.
- In 2-4 sentences, tell us briefly about you.
- Your bio may include one link to your website or product of yours that is offered free to SalesDrive, LLC readers.
- Tell us how SalesDrive, LLC readers would benefit from your post.
- If your post includes royalty-free images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Include your Twitter handle if you have one.
- Be patient and understand that we receive a large value of article submissions. We read them all and consider them carefully, however, we are unable to respond to everyone.
- If your article has been chosen to be published, we will notify you via email.
- The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
- Please share the published post on your social networks.
- Be prepared to respond to comments in a timely manner over the next few days.
- Change the font, the font color, use <span> or <br> tags.
- Include self-promotional or affiliate links (aside from the one personal link in your author bio).
- Insert images in the Word document.
Thanks for your interest in guest posting with SalesDrive, LLC. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on SalesDrive.info. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to SalesDrive, LLC.